Many of our customers make an important contribution to our food chain, making them one of the ‘crucial professions that must keep society running’. Without you … no food. We are well aware of this. We do our utmost to continue to support and help you.
However, in response to the recommended measures regarding the coronavirus, we have some notices and measures:
Qbil-Trade & working from home
- Qbil-Trade simply works from home.
- If you do not remember your password, you are requested to contact the key user of your company. He or she can create a new password for you. If this is not successful, send an email to email@example.com. Note: we do not provide passwords by phone!
- Do you have other problems logging in? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other support questions:
We kindly request you to send us your support questions as much as possible via email, email@example.com. This way you will be helped the fastest.
- Our office in the Netherlands is open to a limited extent. We all work from home. We can be reached by telephone via our general number and e-mail
- It is currently very busy. If you take longer waiting times into account, send your support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. General questions can be sent to email@example.com
- All appointments, meetings and demonstrations preferably take place by telephone or online. Face to face meetings only if the 1.5 meter distance can be guaranteed.
The above measures apply until further notice. We follow the advice of RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Health and Environment) and the Dutch government. Changes will be communicated on this website. We assume that we have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions, please let us know. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org