A lot in the news these days. Several companies affected by a ransomware attack. Malicious persons gain access to the IT systems of companies and only by paying a ransom can the systems be released again. A drama for the affected companies with an enormous impact on both financial and personal level.
How well is Qbil-Trade protected against such an attack?
Unfortunately, there is no panacea for these types of attacks. Naturally, we protect our servers and software with a solid defense system against both ransomware and malware. The security of the data within Qbil-Trade® is a continuous point of attention. From design and development to implementation of new parts. Operating system and application updates are implemented immediately. New developments, insights and technological progress force us to constantly adapt our settings.
A document has been prepared for our customers who want more information about our security measures. This document is only provided on request to authorized persons (management). Please contact Mark Ellis: email@example.com
Complaints registration in Qbil-Trade
Sometimes things go wrong: a rejected batch, wrong quantity, documents that are not in order … Whether it is up to your company or your supplier, it is important that the problem is solved and that it becomes clear where things go wrong.
That is why it is now possible to register complaints regarding an order in the Qbil Trade orders ‘on call’ screen. In a separate tab you can fill in a complaint form. Here you can indicate what the complaint relates to, the value and the person responsible. You can also add documents or photos. And give the complaint a status: pending or solved.
You can see the registered complaints in a report. This gives you a quick insight into what can be improved or how complaint situations can be prevented in the future.
The complaint registration module is a configuration option and is not activated by default. The module is free of charge. Contact our support department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to activate this module.
Interested? Then contact us at email@example.com
Many of our customers make an important contribution to our food chain, making them one of the ‘crucial professions that must keep society running’. Without you … no food. We are well aware of this. We do our utmost to continue to support and help you.
However, in response to the recommended measures regarding the coronavirus, we have some notices and measures:
Qbil-Trade & working from home
- Qbil-Trade simply works from home.
- If you do not remember your password, you are requested to contact the key user of your company. He or she can create a new password for you. If this is not successful, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: we do not provide passwords by phone!
- Do you have other problems logging in? Mail to email@example.com
Other support questions:
We kindly request you to send us your support questions as much as possible via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. This way you will be helped the fastest.
- Our office in the Netherlands is open to a limited extent. We all work from home. We can be reached by telephone via our general number and e-mail
- It is currently very busy. If you take longer waiting times into account, send your support questions to email@example.com. General questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All appointments, meetings and demonstrations preferably take place by telephone or online. Face to face meetings only if the 1.5 meter distance can be guaranteed.
The above measures apply until further notice. We follow the advice of RIVM (Dutch National Institute for Health and Environment) and the Dutch government. Changes will be communicated on this website. We assume that we have informed you sufficiently. If you have any questions, please let us know. Send a message to email@example.com