We are looking for someone who wants to use his or her talents to contribute to the development of our ERP system, Qbil-Trade®.
What are you going to do?
At Qbil, no project is the same because of our customer-specific ERP system. You will work within the team that is responsible for the further development of our ERP system. This means that, whether you are working on a maintenance or expansion project, you will always face an interesting challenge. Together with the rest of the team. The atmosphere at Qbil is open and informal. Quality, knowledge, development and a pleasant work experience are our top priority. Innovative ideas and refreshing input are always appreciated.
- Excellent control of OOP in PHP
- Experience with Symfony / Laravel / Silex and / or general knowledge of Patterns & Frameworks
- Experience with AWS / HTML / CSS / JS
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with test automation
- Not trying to reinvent the wheel but being able to use existing creative solutions
- Extra knowledge about ELM, C # and AngularJS is a nice extra
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English. Some knowledge of the German language would be a nice extra too.
Working at Qbil Software
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Various training opportunities
- Openness, friendliness and mutual respect are the foundations on which the team is built
- Full-time employment (40 hours), 32 hours is negotiable
- Working hours based on office hours, flexible in consultation.
- You can easily reach Qbil by public transport, by car or bicycle
about this vacancy? Our team is ready to answer all your questions. Just give us a call at +31 (0) 318 50 20 26