We are looking for someone who wants to use his or her talents to contribute to the development of our ERP system, Qbil-Trade®.
What are you going to do?
Join a team responsible for maintaining, expanding, creating customized and further development of our ERP system. Also, you will be deployed at the interface with other (web) systems and (re) new (th) projects.The atmosphere at Qbil is open and informal. Quality, knowledge and development are our top priorities. Your ideas and input are greatly appreciated.
- Fluent OO programming in PHP
- Experience with Symfony / Laravel / Silex
- Experience with PHP / MySQL / JS
- Knows how to find wheels where necessary, but also dares to find out yourself
- Knowledge about Angularjs is preferred
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Solution and creative attitude
- Good communication skills in German and English and preferably Dutch language
Working at Qbil Software
- Competitive salary and good benefits
- Various training opportunities
- A friendly and committed team
- Full-time employment (40 hours), 32 hours is negotiable
- Working hours during business hours
- You can easily reach Qbil by public transport, by car or bicycle
about this vacancy? Our team is ready to answer all your questions. Just give us a call at +31 (0) 318 50 20 26