Our ERP Commodity Trade Software
Very efficient FLOW in software
Faster process of mutations, fewer errors
Clear, real-time business information
Traceability of all raw materials
Respond faster to market movements
Cost saving: Qbil-Trade® pays for itself
ERP Software for trading, production and logistics of commodities, ingredients and additives
‘Our trading position must always be completely clear’
For a healthy growth of your company it is important that your ERP software connects well with your business processes. And we believe that our Qbil-Trade trading software fits perfectly with companies that trade in food & agri raw materials and ingredients.
Our trading software offers a wide range of functions and possibilities that are required for your trade in commodities, raw materials or ingredients. Below we list the most important functionalities of our software.
Basis of our Software
- CRM features
- Contracts and agreements management.
- Order management.
- Track –and tracing / traceability of the flow of goods.
- Product management.
- Planning and Logistics.
- Management reports.
- Sales invoicing and purchasing processing (purchase to pay).
- E-mailing (XML) invoices, contracts, transport orders and much more.
- Transport assignments/orders.
- Inventory management. Both silo and batches of stock are supported.
- Logistical document layout.
- Link external documents to contracts, calls, invoices and relations.
- Position List, Position Overview, Trading Position.
- Output in multiple languages.
- Foreign Currencies.
- General functions such as workflow notifications, 2FA login, authorizations and much more.
This list is not all-inclusive.
You’ll have the option to add modules to the basic version of the trading software. Like the currency hedging module is a great choice if you trade a lot in foreign currencies, and the broker module is a must if you occasionally (or often) use an intermediary.
Qbil iReport App
Qbil iReports Apple App is free to download from the App Store. This means that the user always has real-time stock levels, position lists, contract information and contact details at hand.
Mixing / Production
Mixing/Production of batches. Traceability remains intact and mixing can take place endlessly.
Scan & Recognize Purchase invoices
Scan and recognize solution to automatically read purchase invoices, link them to expected purchase invoices in Qbil-Trade, and forward them to the accounting department.
Currency hedging is possible in different ways within Qbil-Trade. The desired configuration is set in consultation.
Real-time Credit & Position limit control
Real-time credit limit control and advice where the user is warned or blocked if a customer has exceeded their limit. Is only possible with Exact software as an accounting package. Payment data is imported from Exact into Qbil-Trade.
Brokers / Commisionaires
Commissionaire / Brokers / Agents commission handling from contract to purchase invoice.
Dry Matter Processing
Dry matter and fat content processing on contracts, orders ‘on call’ and invoices. Contracts are concluded on the basis of a specific dry matter or fat content and the final measured values are used in the settlement.
Overview of the most important functions in our trading software Qbil-Trade (this list is not all-inclusive):
LOGISTICS, PRODUCTION & BACK OFFICE
*) at extra cost
- Developed Inhouse by ourselves
- Modular construction
- Qbil Trade® is multi lingual
- All foreign currency available
- You do not buy Qbil-Trade, but you rent it. Never need a new version!
- We keep our software up to date: maintenance, further development, expansion
- Qbil-Trade® can be integrated into a larger environment and interface with other software
Take Your Trade
To the next level
Request a demonstration?
Better insight into your positions? Request a demonstration today. Be convinced and see how your organization can respond more adequately to market movements and how this results in a profitable buying and selling policy.